My Name is Muhammad Bilal Ahmad. I was born on 10th September 1994. I have done my matriculation level from The Educators Sir Syed Campus Pattoki. I secured 90% marks in matric.
I have done my Fsc from Government College University Lahore. I got 83% marks in Fsc. Then in Entry Test I got 217 marks and got admission in Computer Engineering Department UetTaxila.
However I have completed my 4 semesters.
First Day Of 5th Semester:
I have done my Fsc from Government College University Lahore. I got 83% marks in Fsc. Then in Entry Test I got 217 marks and got admission in Computer Engineering Department UetTaxila.
However I have completed my 4 semesters.
First Day Of 5th Semester:
The first day of 5th semester was registration day. I came to university and submitted my registration form. There was no scheduled class on registration day.So I went to KhanPurDam with my friends.
We have some boating experience there.However my first day of 5th semester was full of excitement and enjoyment.
Nice one
ReplyDelete(y)
ReplyDeleteExceptional
ReplyDeleteBrief but well written!
ReplyDeletewell use of first day
ReplyDeletequiet precise,, but well written (y)
ReplyDeletekhair hoviii
ReplyDeleteyou went khanpur without us.But its ok. please further update us about your plans and feelings.
ReplyDeletenice dude....!!!
ReplyDeleteWell!
ReplyDeleteprecise & well written
ReplyDeleteAin't you got some interests? :P
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteinteresting first day experience :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKhanpur dam :( :( ... nice blog :)
ReplyDeleteThanks All...:-)
ReplyDelete#samia...I have some interests and by adding all of them the solution i want is to be successfull in life...:-)
ReplyDeletewell written!
ReplyDeletegreat popi.........
ReplyDeleteMay you get the solution soon! :)
ReplyDeleteInshAllah :-)
Delete